2010年10月23日 星期六

I Love Movie

       
     I love movie. I enjoy seeing a good movie with my best friends and family. On the TV channels, I can always find a good film to watch. So the movies are most important of my leisure activities. When I see a movie, I will get excited about the plot or the actors. Especially, my favorite is love story movies. it touches the deepest part of my heart and makes me smile or cry with the characters. Sometimes, a good movie provides me with a chance to image, and makes my dream come true.  

2 則留言:

  1. Hi, Wendy: I love watching mivies too. Especially "House" and "Merlin". haha^^

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi, Wendy:
    I like to watch movies too, but I have been too busy to watch movies recently. I hope that I can achieve my current goal soon so that I can relax and find leisure time to enjoy my hobby.

    回覆刪除